YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 3 September 2012

Style Inspirations - Part 2

My first style inspiration post went down well so I decided to do a follow up since I literally have a list as long as my arm. But don't worry it's not going to be things like "the trees when it's raining", that may indeed work for designers and their ilk but one of my favourite ways to get a fashion inspiration fix is creeping on people and adapting the parts I like to fit in with my own style.


Chloe Sevigny 
Is there anything this girl can't do? Model, actress, designer and god knows what else there's no denying that Chloe Sevigny is a talented lady and there's also no denying that she looks achingly cool during each of her endeavors. I especially admire how she does femininity bare faced with disheveled, dirty blonde hair and glasses and then just as easily, dressed down in leather and masculine shirts.






Sophia Lamar
Transexual actor, model and "nightlife personality". Think headpieces and a lot of black with different textures.  Gotta love the serious androgyny of this!





Vanna Youngstein

Everyone wants to be an New York it girl and who better to draw inspiration from than this 25 year old girl  living in Little Italy in New York. She may have dreams of becoming a Mafia Wife but Vanna is currently working as a stylist, designer and a shopping associate at Opening Ceremony. I absolutely adore her styling work as well as her vast array of leather jackets, little dresses and distinct lack of heels. She looks like the type of girl everyone want to go for drinks post college with.







Agyness Deyn for Doc Martens

"I've always had a really intense relationship with Dr. Martens, right from my first pair back when I was 13, which I bought as a combination of showing that I wanted to rebel against my parents and they were the coolest boots that I could get away with wearing to school which stood for something that gave me my own stamp of originality."
This collaboration features clothing, accessories and of course, footwear inspired by Winona Ryder, Courtney Love and "all those girls that had hot boyfriend's in the 90's".






Grimes

Electronic music's newest sweetheart and the styling on her latest video Genesis made my jaw drop! She is now reason 45678 why I want blonde hair and a python. Slightly reminiscent of Cassie from Series 1&2 of Skins with a Japanese influence 







thanks for reading, who's style have your style inspiration this month?





  

No comments:

Post a Comment