YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 September 2012

LFW - SS13 Report

Warned you I'd be back soon! London Fashion Week is the that time of year that truly gets my heart racing and although S/S is never my favourite season in fashion and I find myself not enjoying very many collections on a whole, 2013 nearly gave me an aneurysm in the best way possible! Apart from the glaring exception of Topshop Unique, which in my humble opinion, was dull as dishwater.
Despite starting college in the midst of Fashion Week I was glued to my fashion tags and twitter on my phone to see if Christopher Kane was going to break my heart with clothes lust again this year?  He shattered it. Was Henry Holland going to showcase blinding neons and manage to make them chic? Nobody could do it better. Can leather work for Summer? THAT Giles laser cut leather dress screams yes. Would Mary Katrantzou still reign supreme as the darling of kooky style? That woman has cemented herself in fashion history as a creative genius. 

I am completely over stimulated and as they say a picture speaks a thousand words here are my favourites!


ACNE


Burberry Prosum



Christopher Kane 




Erdem



Giles (for the love of god, take my worldly possessions and give me these outfits)



Holly Fulton


House of Holland


Mary Katrantzou



Vivienne Westwood Red Label


Key Trends
Floral Tea Dresses
Stripes
Lace and Chiffon
All Over White
Snakeskin
Neon (particularly yellow!)
90's minimalist tailoring 

As always, thanks for reading!
I'd love to hear what you thought of this years LFW so leave me a comment or tweet me @IHateKimCadogan













No comments:

Post a Comment